Customers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions. Pin Sing Travel & Tours (S) Sdn Bhd shall be known as “The Company” in the terms and conditions listed below:-
- All the Outbound Packages of The Company are not subject to GST.
- The minimum group size of all the outbound packages is 15 adults and above. Tour leader is only provided with a minimum group size of 15 adults and above.
- The Company has the rights to cancel or postponed any trip due to insufficient group member. Money shall be refund or contra to the next booking.
- Tour rates quoted based on current exchange rate and subject to change. The Company reserves the right to amend tour rates due to currency fluctuation.
Reservation, Deposit and Payment
- Non-refundable Deposit requested upon tour and air ticket confirmation.
Asia Packages: RM2000 per person.
Australia / Europe / Japan: RM3000 per person.
- 65% of Tour Balance to be made 02 weeks after deposit paid.
- Tour Balance to be made 21 days before date of departure.
- Late Booking:
*Up to 25 days prior to departure date are subject to availability of accommodation and flight.
*Late bookings request should be accompanied with full payment in advance.
Payment can be made by cash or cheque. Cheque will only be accepted if presented to The Company at least 21 working days before departure. Payment by credit card is subject to 2% administrative surcharge.
If through bank in, please bank in to below details:
Payee Name : PIN SING TRAVEL & TOURS (S) SDN BHD
Bank Name : MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD (Maybank)
Bank A/C No. : 511038-044371
Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Branch : Jalan TAR, Kuching
Cancellation Charges / Refunds
Cancellation of tour booking must be in writing and the following charges apply:
|No. of working days between departure and receipt of cancellation notice
|Cancellation Charges per person
|60 working days or more prior to departure
|20% of Total paid
|30 – 59 days prior to departure
|50% of Total paid
|29 days prior to departure
|100% of Total paid
Tour Cancellation / Refunds
Even after deposit or full payment has been made, all arrangements are still subject to final confirmation. If the arrangement unable to finalise and the reservations have to be cancelled due to unforeseeable circumstances, The Company endeavors to notify the customers at least (15) fifteen working days before departure.
All the credit card refunds will only be made through the respective credit card companies between 4 – 6 weeks.
A 2% administrative charge will be imposed for all credit card refunds.
All the cheque or cash payment refunds will be made in form of a cheque and processed within 4 – 6 weeks.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have a valid passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity from the date of the last departure point as well as the necessary visas, current health certifications and necessary travel documents as required by various government authorities of the country to be visited.
Pregnant women will only permitted before her 24th week pregnancy at the time of traveling and must accompanied with doctor’s certificate stating that she is fit to travel.
The Company will not be held responsible or be liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour or travel arrangement charges if customer is refused entry by any country before departure for non-compliance of immigration requirements.