8 DAYS 6 NIGHTS KOREA ~ SEOUL + JEJU ISLAND + GANGWONDO
Day 1 KUCHING / KUALA LUMPUR
AK5227 KCH/KUL 1945-2125
Departure to Kuala Lumpur, connecting the flight to Incheon.
Day 2 KUALA LUMPUR / INCHEON / JEJU (Lunch / Dinner)
D7506 KUL/ICN 0100-0820
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet and greet by professional tour guide.
- Bukchon Hanok Village is a Korean traditional village with a long history.
- Gwanghwamun Seoul Landmark.
- Cheong Wa Dae is the imposing official residence of South Korea’s president.
- Shopping at Dongdaemun Market, the largest and oldest shopping place in Seoul.
- Transfer to domestic airport for your flight to Jeju Island.
- Yongduam Rock an unusual lava formation that look like a roaring dragon rising from the sea into the sky.
Day 3 Jeju (Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner)
- Visit the Seongsan Sunrise Peak, where you can enjoy the spectacular natural surroundings.
- Explore Seonyep Folk Village, a folk and history museum with miniature display of traditional villages.
- Proceed to Seojikoji, the filming site of the famous Korean series drama “All In” which located at east coast of the Jeju Island.
- Drop by Yakcheonsa, which means ‘temple where medicinal water flows. Around the temples you can also find many short Jeju Oranges trees.
- End the day with some Korea’s traditional tea culture appreciation at the O’sulloc Tea museum.
- Visit Mysterious Road, experience the strange phenomenon of going uphill when your vehicle’s engine is turned off.
Day 4 Jeju - Gimpo - Gangwondo (Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner)
- Take domestic flights from Jeju to Gimpo Domestic airport.
- Experience Kimchi making, fresh Ginseng juice and trying out Korea traditional Costumes for picture taking.
- Take a ferry to Nami Island the symbolic backdrop of mega hit Korean drama “Winter Sonata”. You can feel the excitement of the romantic drama and take a walk down beautiful tree-lined paths with your loved ones featured in the most memorable scenes.
- Great experience to enjoy hot spring facility in the resort rich with mineral. It not only can healing the body and mind.*( Pse bring along swimming suits and cap )
Day 5 Gangwondo-Yongin (Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner)
- Seoraksan is the third highest mountain in South Korea. Bronze Buddha of Sinheungsa. (Buddhist Temple) in Seoraksan National Park.
- Drop by Teddy Bear Farm where is display at the garden and gallery.
- Proceed to Daepohang Fish Market where you can taste the fresh sashimi own expense
Day 6 Gangwondo – Seoul (Breakfast/Dinner)
- Proceed to Everland ( Free Pass Ticket ), a full-filled theme park to enjoy thrilling rides and a galore of lively entertainment. ** Lunch own arrangement.*(If weather no permitted replaced by Lotte world theme park )
- Enjoy Outdoor ski experience (optional ski equipment & ski suits US$60.00p/p, include free training )
Day 7 Seoul (Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner)
- Shop by the Ginseng Outlet, Liverin outlet, Duty Free cosmetic shop & Amethyst Factory.
- Snap photo at Love Lock desk at N-Tower, shooting place for 2014 hits Korea drama “My Love From The Star” . *( Excluded N-Tower Observatory desk )
- Shopping at Myeondong Fashion Street, a major shopping district lined with shops selling quality-branded goods .
Day 8 INCHEON / KUALA LUMPUR / KUCHING (Breakfast)
D7507 ICN/KUL 1115-1700
AK5228 KUL/KCH 1920-2105
- Local Food Product Shop for purchasing some authentic Korean local products.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home
SQUENCE OF ITINERARY SUBJECT TO LOCAL ARRANGEMENT
Special Meals included:
Breakfast will serve American Breakfast or Chinese cum Local Korean Style.
Lunch & Dinner: Jeju Black Pork Bulgogi, Seafood Steamboat, Chinese Style Meal 5dishes + 1soup, Korean style Pork BBQ X 2 Times, Ginseng Chicken Soup + Ginseng Wine + Noodle, Bimbibap + steamboat, Dalgabi, Mushroom Steamboat
(2N) Jeju Palace Hotel / Jeju Hawaii Hotel or similar
(1N) Sorak Pine Resort or similar
(1N) Yanji Pine Resort or similar
(2N) Co-op Omogiok Residence or similar